Friday, July 10, 2015

Farmhouse Paint Colors: Sherwin Williams Down Pour in the Pantry

It's the sixth and final week of my #FarmhouseFriday paint colors series! We're not done painting, so there will be more posts to come, but next week there will be a paint-related topic devoted to something other than color. This week, though, we're taking a look at Sherwin Williams Down Pour (SW6516) in the pantry.


Unfortunately, I don't have any before pictures of the pantry. This little room tends to be overlooked because its door blends in with the wall. But now that we have a pantry, I don't want to think about living without it!


The pantry originally had only one shelf about halfway down the wall. We removed a dowel across the top and added two more shelves. The walls were already painted a scuffed blue of a similar shade, so I found a close match and touched them up with this color.


I love how it looks! It may not be Pinterest-worthy but it's functional for my needs. We don't spend a whole lot of time in the pantry but the color is unexpected when you open the door. There's a light in the pantry to help it from being too much like a cave.

I publish 5 new blog posts each week! Check out the schedule. You can also click on the link below for blog updates.

Best Bet Design Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment