Monday, May 18, 2015

Now Blogging 5 Days a Week!

Note on September 21, 2015: This is an old blogging schedule. Click here for the current one!

We are so excited to be working on our Etsy shop, Best Bet Design. There are so many good ideas that a blog seems like a great place to share!

I (Laura) have been blogging for a few months now. This morning I was inspired to spend even more time blogging thanks to listening to a few episodes of the Brilliant Business Moms Podcast while I was knitting for Marion's Mittens. (Did you know I have another Etsy shop?)

During the calm of a Sunday morning I was ambitious enough to come up with the following blog schedule:



On Mondays, I will share an announcement about our shop. This could be a new product or something new we are trying.

On Tuesdays, we will share a DIY project or tip that worked for us that may benefit you!

On Wednesdays, we'll share a little bit more about ourselves, the two behind this shop.

On Thursdays, I'll probably need a break. So I'll simply share a photo!

On Fridays, I'll share some posts about the farmhouse I moved into last year. It needs a lot of work, so we may as well document it.

Nobody's perfect, and I'm no exception. I'm sure I'll miss some days here and there. But this is the plan and I hope you enjoy it!

If you have any suggestions for topics you'd like to see on our blog, please leave them as a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment