We own a farmhouse that was built in 1850. We own its charm and all of the work that goes into keeping it up and improving it!
#FarmhouseFriday will be a regular series on this blog where I talk about the house and some of the many projects we've worked on so far.
But first, here's a little bit about our house.
- Originally built in 1850, with many additions throughout the years
- Has served as a harness repair shop, stage coach shop, and bed & breakfast
- Was owned by the same family for 60 years before we bought it
- Had 4 bedrooms covered in wallpaper, including the ceiling in one case!
- Features original wide plank pine floors in 4 rooms
- Has a beautiful perennial garden
Next week I'll kick off the tour with some photos of the wallpaper in all its glory. Then I'll explain how we removed the wallpaper!