Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Target Home Decor Picks

Spring is probably my favorite season for decorating. Flowers, cute animals, the color green... all things I like!

Target is a great place to shop for little pieces. They also bring out fun lines from time to time, like Lily Pulitzer for Target. (Now you can only find them on eBay, and they are not so affordable!)

Here are some more reasonable picks for the season.

Kitchen & Dining


Our family has a lot of birthdays in April and so we tend to have several family meals. Some new plates are always fun.

These Mudhut Marika salad plates (bowls available, too) would be an easy way to mix some new pieces in with your existing dinnerware.

Mudhut Marika salad plates - Target

If you want to change up your entire dishware set, I really like these light blue ones for spring.

Threshold Wellsbridge Aqua dinnerware set - Target

Bedroom


New bedding is always a great choice. Now that it's warming up, there's no need for 10 blankets on the bed. And a fresh, bright color always feels springy.

I really like these two sets... one is more neutral with some bright aqua, and the other is a bold floral.

Darcy Chevron bedding set - Target

Threshold Floral comforter set - Target

Around the House


This mat would look great at the kitchen sink. I'd also like to see it at the door leading to my porch.

Fresh Herbs Kitchen Mat - Target

I love the blues in this floral pillow. Target also has a pillow in similar tones featuring a bird print.

Threshold Cool Floral pillow - Target

I love the bold aqua color of this rug. I think it would look great in any size. For some reason I'm envisioning it in my dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment