Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Easter Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas

Easter is so much fun to decorate for after a long, boring winter. Plus, if you choose the right items, your decor can pass as general "spring" decor without looking too much like Easter!

The way I achieve this is by choosing bunnies over chicks. They seem a little more generic, at least to me! :)  I also mix in lots of flowers. Fake ones are fine with me because I can use them year after year.

Here are some photos of the Easter decor throughout my home.

Two Pier 1 bunnies and vintage daffodils/mason jar (40+ years old!)

I added ribbon to this decoration so it can hang

thrift store Easter wreath ($5)

thrift store bunny ($1) in an Easter basket

Easter print, Pier 1 bunny, and flowers

butterfly tin (leftover wedding decor) with thrifted jar ($2) and ducks ($2)

bunny print and chevron print pillows

lovely potted tulips (40+ years old!)

pretty pansy wreath helps get past the fact there's still snow outside

faux flower arrangement in the entryway

And here are some shopping ideas on Pinterest:

Follow Best Bet Design's board Easter Decor on Pinterest.

Christmas Tree Shops are another great place to find decor, but their stock varies, so you should check out your local store to see what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment